♥ Meu Oásis de Luz e Paz. ♥ My Oasis of Light and Peace

Meu Oásis / My Oasis

Meu Oásis / My Oasis

Bem vindo

segunda-feira, 15 de maio de 2017

•♥•Minha Mãe•♥• My mom

Tudo o que sou, devo a minha mãe. meus sucessos nesta vida ,ao ensino moral, religioso, respeito ao próximo, incentivo ao estudo são valores que recebi dela. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Descrever uma mãe é juntar virtudes, obrigações, Amor incondicional, muitas lágrimas, sorrisos, Pois ama igualmente todos os seus filhos. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Chora, quando qualquer um tem um problema, Sorri, nas nossas vitórias é capaz de renunciar sua própria vida , de sacrificar-se por causa de um dos filhos. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Ser mãe é ser guerreira em prol dos filhos, é ser o próprio amor manifestado em mulher. Algumas mães são afetuosas e outras são, mais zangadas mas isto também é amor. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ A Mãe é a luz que ilumina as nossas vidas. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ É a nossa estrela guia. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Te amo minha mãezinha! ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Jussara Fernandes Riveros ♥•.¸¸•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥
All I am, I owe my mother. My successes in life, to moral teaching, Religious, respect for others, encouragement To study are values I received from her. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ To describe a mother, is to join virtues, to exercise, Unconditional love, many tears, smiles, My Mother All I am, I owe my mother. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ My successes in this life, to moral teaching, Religious, respect for others, encouragement To the study are values I received from it. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ To describe a mother, is to join virtues, obligations, Unconditional love, many tears, smiles, For he also loves all his children, ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Cries, when anyone has a problem, Smile, in our victories is able to resign His own life, of sacrificing himself Because of one of the children. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ To be a mother is to be a warrior on behalf of the children, Is to be love itself manifested in woman. Some mothers are affectionate and others are, More angry but this too is love. ♥•.¸¸.•♥ The Mother is the light that illuminates our lives ♥•.¸¸.•♥ It is our star guide ♥•.¸¸.•♥ I love you my mom! ♥•.¸¸.•♥ Jussara Fernandes Riveros ♥•.¸¸•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥